what is dark net?how to access the darknet? is the dark web illegal?

Darknet: Google shows you just 4% of content, 96% of content is in Darknet.let's know what is darknet? how to access the darknet? is the dark web illegal?

Browsing Darknet is not illegal, but the use of darknet can be imprisoned.there are many agencies who keep eyes on darknet users can arrest you anytime.

 is the dark web illegal?


Two Delhi University students were recently arrested in the drug trade case from the FedEx office. According to the police, they were using darknet to get drugs from Berlin and California. Darknet is still a part of the Internet world, about which many people do not know. mostly It is used for illegals. Darknet can be used by special software like Tor and 12P networks.

Today, the internet has lots of information, Google shows you only 4 percent of the content, which you can search by google search engine. The remaining 96 percent of content is the deep web that you can not search by a search engine like Google. To find these content you need a different kind of search engine. Mostly dark web is used for the drug trade, body trade, illegal weapon supply, and other illegal activities.

Browsing Darknet is not illegal, but the use of darknet can be imprisoned.there are many agencies who keep eyes on darknet users can arrest you anytime. you can not browse it with Google's search engine. For this, you can use this with TOR, which is also known as the Onion Ring.and you can also use darknet with some search engine like Duckduckgo.

you will find a separate app for everything in darknet like Facebook, Alo, and other social sites. People often use these apps so they cant track by anyone.there will not be any search history for browsing on the darknet.

Darknet has become a platform that is being used secretly. If you deal with someone on this platform, your call details and your information are never shared. But here you will find many people's phone numbers. the darknet is a platform where you will find all the illegal and controversial things of the world.

Comments